Calcium Carbonate (bioactive) Calcium Bisglycinate
In calcium we usually think of skeleton and bones but it plays an important role in almost all body systems:
- contributes to normal blood clotting
- good for the skeleton
- contributes to the production of cells and tissues
- activates your natural energy in the body
- is important for (strong) teeth
- supports the heart muscle, contributes to normal functioning of the muscles (muscle contraction)
- contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes, pH balance
- good/important for the nervous system
- Calcium Bisglycinate,Amino acid bonded, high absorbability, passage blood brain-barrier calcium plays an important role in neurotransmission brain functions and nervous system.
- Calcium Carbonate bioactive from sea algae , contains a further 73 mineral trace elements and is therefore extremely suitable as a building block with a high absorbability so that it cannot "calcify" in the veins.
What suits you, what do you need?
You are interested but do not know which products suit you best?
Fill in the questionnaire and we will send you a free proposal by e-mail with a brief explanation.
Since 2000 we are practicing naturopathy. We will handle your information with utmost confidentiality in accordance with privacy legislation and NEVER share this information with third parties.