Zinc is an essential mineral. We only use zinc bisglycinate, this is an amino acid bonded mineral through which it is properly absorbed at the cell level and is able to pass the blood brain barrier. Why is zinc so important?
- supports the immune system
- helps protect cells from oxidative damage, against free radicals
- is good for the skeleton
- is good for the cell division process
- contributes to normal concentration, contributes to normal cognitive function,
- is good for memory, helps with stress/tension (as a circumstance, such as in stress situations)
- plays a role in the normal build-up and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and DNA
- plays a role in building body protein
- is good for vision, to stay sharp in the dark, supports the condition of the eye
- is good for your hair, contributes to normal hair growth
- helps to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, contributes to sperm production
- is important for the skin, is good for nails
- contributes to a normal metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and protein
- contributes to supporting a healthy acid-base balance
Wat past bij je, wat heb je nodig?
Wil je gratis gericht advies?
Vul dan de vragenlijst in, we doen je dan een gratis voorstel per e-mail met een beknopte toelichting
We hebben 23 jaar natuurgeneeskundige praktijkervaring, we gaan discreet om met je vertrouwelijke informatie conform de privacy wetgeving.