Source cause of many respiratory diseases:
oxidative stress – a weakened immune system – toxic loads – viruses – fungi – parasites – toxic loads
- Asthma, bronchitis, COPD are all inflammatory processes
- Many ENT problems such as sinusitis, sinus inflammation are caused by the CMV (cytomegalovirus=herpesvirus) virus
- Fungi such as Candida can severely strain the airways and trigger an inflammatory response
- Swollen glands mean there is an infection in our body
- Inflammation/infection means that the immune system has detected and becomes active in an incriminating invader (bacteria-virus-fungus-parasite-toxic load) and wants to “flush” it out of the system: higher mucus production (runny-sneezing-tear-jerking-eyes-cough- coughing) to increase body temperature (fever)
- Antibiotics only work against bacteria, not viruses-fungi-parasites-toxic inflammatory processes.
- Antihistamines inhibit the immune system (histamine production) which weakens resistance.
is a body’s own stress hormone that is produced in the adrenal cortex and depleted during prolonged stress (
) which reduces resistance and results in more risk of infection. Prolonged use of corticosteroids can result in symptoms such as depression which in turn results in reduced resistance…..
- Often people wear an “emotional corset” resulting in breathing problems
- Less stress results in higher resistance and less inflammation
- Many people unconsciously have high “shallow” breathing
- The influence of the diaphragm muscles, abdominal muscles, the inner and outer intermediate rib muscles and the supraclavicular (above the collarbone) muscles on our breathing is often greatly underestimated.
What suits you, what do you need?
You are interested but do not know which products suit you best?
Fill in the questionnaire and we will send you a free proposal by e-mail with a brief explanation.
Since 2000 we are practicing naturopathy. We will handle your information with utmost confidentiality in accordance with privacy legislation and NEVER share this information with third parties.